Distributor & Manufacturer of Cleanroom Wipes – Made from Non-Shedding Substrates
We offer cleanroom wipes that meet the demands of the most critical environments. Choose from a comprehensive selection of lint-free wipes made from the highest quality (many of our products are Made in the USA), lowest-linting substrates free of bonding agents, adhesives or chemical additives.
- Free of bonding agents, adhesives or chemical additives.
- Comprehensive selection including custom available
- Quality, cost-effective options
- Materials include nonwoven, polyester knit, microfiber, non-abrasive foam, polypropylene, and polyester sealed-edge wipes
- Options that meet USP 797 and USP 800 requirements
Cleanroom Compatibility: ISO 3 (Class 1) Wipes ISO 4 (Class 10) Wipes ISO 5 (Class 100) Wipes ISO 6-7 (Class 1,000-10,000) Wipes
Wipes for Various Contamination Control Applications:
Our wipes meet the strict needs of the semiconductor, hard disk drive, photonics, solar, aerospace, defense, automotive, bio-medical, pharmaceutical, nuclear-related, forensics, and medical device industries.
Cleanroom Wipe Materials Polyester
- Perhaps the lowest-linting material of them all, polyester can have the edges laser cut to prevent particles from breaking away. It is soft and durable making it ideal for a wiping a variety of surfaces. Close knitting and cleanroom processing can further enhance cleanliness. Polyester/Cellulose blends
- Polyester/Cellulose cleanroom wipes are clean, absorbent and an economic choice. Like polyester wipes, this material can be cleanroom processed to further enhance cleanliness. It can be presaturated with a variety of solvents, sterilized, and cut to any size. Common for ISO 5 -7+ (Class 100-10,000) Cleanrooms Polypropylene
- Polypropylene is soft, non-abrasive and solvent resistant. Suitable for wiping sensitive surfaces and components. Polypropylene can be cleanroom processed and washed to further enhance cleanliness. It can be presaturated with a variety of solvents, sterilized, and cut to any size. Common for ISO 6 (Class 1000)
, in some cases ISO 5 (Class 100) Cleanrooms Cotton
- Economical, durable and environmentally friendly. (Common for ISO 6-7+) Foam
- Non-abrasive and solvent resistant. Suitable for wiping sensitive surfaces and components such as optics and printheads. (Common for ISO 6+, some variations suitable for ISO 4-5) Microfiber (Nylon)
- Soft ultra-fine surface, abrasion resistant, durable for wiping a variety of surfaces. (Common for ISO 5-7+, some variations suitable for ISO 4)
Do completely lint-free wipes exist?
Actually, no wipe is 100% lint-free
. They simply do not exist. One would need to make a wipe using a solid material such as plastic for it to be considered completely lint-free. With that said, some materials are virtually lint-free
. Some of the lowest linting materials are polyester knit, nonwoven polyester/cellulose blends, and microfiber blends. The reason the term lint-free is used so widely can be attributed to several leading compliance organization such as USP and ISO. Both organizations reference and even recommend using “non-linting,” “non-shedding” and even “lint-free” wipes throughout their literature. For more information on our comprehensive selection of cleanroom wipes for contamination control
, please contact us
and one of our knowledgeable representatives can assist you.