The ACL Staticide® 6300 formula is designed for application on common plastics such as acrylic, PET, PETG, PVC & polycarbonate. Curing this coating can be done at ambient temperatures or accelerated through low heat. This product is ideal for plastic parts, electronic housing, bins, clamshell packaging and shelving to prevent static build-up and maintain ESD safety standards.
ACL Staticide® 6300 Staticide® 6300 ESD Safety Shield
$126.00 – $1,995.00
- Surface resistivity of 106 to 109 ohms/sq.
- Water-based acrylic
- Translucent without appearing “milky”
- Adheres to a variety of plastics without chipping or peeling
- Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 for static dissipation
- Can be applied via flow coat, dipping, foam brush, or spray
- Ambient cure