ACL Staticide DualmatTM Rolls feature 2-ply chemically cross-linked rubber material that is inherently dissipative on the top side and conductive on the bottom side. The material will not exudate, outgas, or lose its electrical properties. The soft textured surface offers comfortable protection against static discharge, parts slippage, and damage from UV lights. The durable material is resistant against solder, heat, and most common solvents.
Using no vinyl monomers or DOP, the DualmatTM ensures conformity to personal and environmental safety standards. Fully compliant to REACH, DualmatTM does not use candidates on the SvHC in its manufacture.
- Embossed finish reduces glare and prevents parts from slipping
- .080” (2mm) thickness allows mat to remain flat and prevents curled edges
- .05 second decay time ensures rapid, safe static drain
- 106 – 108 ohms, ohms per cm for RTT, RTG, and Vol R meets industry electrical specifications in all humidities
- Durable surface withstands high temperatures, solder, flux, and harsh chemicals
- Low out gassing and VOC are ideal for cleanrooms and other controlled environments
- No vinyl monomers or DOP ensures conformity to personal and environmental safety standards
- UV additives provide color stability and prevent fading
|Light Blue||40’ rolls in widths of 24”, 30”, 36”, and 48”|
|Green||40’ rolls in widths of 24”, 30”, 36”, and 48”|
|Royal Blue||40’ rolls in widths of 24”, 30”, 36”, and 48”|
|Dark Gray||40’ rolls in widths of 24”, 30”, 36”, and 48”|