ACL Staticide SpecMat-H Homogeneous Rolls – Single-layer, ESD-safe thermoplastic vinyl ideal for bench tops, table tops and other grounded workbench surfaces in electronic assembly facilities and controlled environments. Manufactured using superior plasticizers and lower-outgassing solvents, unlike ESD vinyl made by cast coating.
ACL Staticide SpecMat-H is an economical choice for static sensitive production areas in electronics manufacturing and assembly, laboratories, and cleanrooms. SpecMat-H ESD-Homogeneous material complies with industry standards including EN 61340-5-1: Protection of Electronic Devices from Electrostatic Phenomena and ANSI ESD S20.20: Protection of Electrical and Electronic Parts, Assemblies and Equipment.
- Can be custom-cut with sharp blade; scraps are recyclable
- ESD Safe static dissipative, polymer-based material
- Features dissipative upper layer and a conductive base
- Suitable for use with constant monitor systems
- Embossed finish reduces light glare and parts slippage
- Resistant to, solder, flux, and harsh chemicals
- Low outgassing and VOC are ideal for controlled environments
- UV additives to protect color and eliminate fading
- 0.010” (2.54 mm) thickness
- 10*8 – 10*9 ohms, ohm per cm RTG, RTT, Vol R
|62100||Light Blue||24″ x 40′|
|62300||Light Blue||30″ x 40′|
|62500||Light Blue||36″ x 40′|