Cut-resistant Glove Liners for Cleanrooms and Controlled Environments
BioClean Sterile Cut Resistant Glove Liners (Item: S-BCRL) feature Dyneema® Diamond yarn and provide cut resistance and protection during rigorous procedures. These glove liners are made for superior comfort, dexterity, and fit. The Cut-Resistant Glove Liners are intended to be worn between two cleanroom gloves to provide EN 388 Level B and ANSI A2 cut protection when handling sharp objects or cleaning apparatus which pose a cut risk.
These sterile cut resistant glove liners are powder-free and latex-free to help prevent any latex allergies, as well as potential contamination from powder. Both of these attributes offer a significant advantage over other non-cleanroom rated cut resistant liners. Additionally, those glove liners are often packaged in paper, which is itself high in particles poses additional contamination concerns for controlled environments. BioCleanTM S-BCRL are individually packaged EasyTear polyethylene wallets for convenience and cleanliness.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for aseptic cleanrooms or controlled environments where cutting and laceration risks are present
- Made by blending spandex with an ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Powder-free and latex-free
- Individually packaged EasyTear polyethylene wallets
- For a variety of industries including Life Sciences, Chemical, Healthcare
- Colors: Yellow, Green, Orange, Blue, Red
- Sizes: XS (5.5 – 6), S (6.5 – 7), M (7.5 – 8), L (8.5 – 9), XL (9.5 – 10)
- Sterile: Yes; Sterile Assurance Level: 10-6
- One pair per inner PE wallet; one wallet per sealed EasyTear PE pouch; 10 pouches per sealed outer PE bag; 10 outer bags per lined carton (100 pairs)
WARNING: No liner provides complete protection against cuts. Use care when handling sharp objects.