ISO Class 3-4 (1-10) Cleanroom Wipe | 70% Isopropyl Alcohol / 30% DI Water | Polyester, Sealed-Edges
blu-SAT™ BS-T70-99.40 – 9″ x 9″ polyester-knit wipes containing four sealed-edges, presaturated with 70% IPA / 30% DI Water. These wipes contain four individually laser cut edges that are melted & sealed to eliminate loose fibers. 70% IPA provides just the right amount of saturation for a variety of wiping applications.
Features and Benefits:
- 40 wipes/tub – more than typical 30 wipes/tub packaging!
- Presaturated with 70% IPA for added convenience
- Packaged within an inner bag and resealable tub to preserve moistness of wipes
- Four laser-sealed edges to eliminate loose ends
- Virgin polyester fibers are continuous with no loose ends
- Heavy-weight tough interlocking knitted construction
- Lowest in particle emission, nonvolatile residue and ionic levels
- Cleanroom laundered, individually inspected and hermetically packaged in cleanroom bags
- Tough and resistant against rough surfaces and burs
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wipe requirements
- Packaging provides lot-to-lot traceability
- Lab / Research
- Medical Devices
- Aerospace / Automotive
- Electronics Assembly
- Wiping surfaces and equipment within an ultra-critical cleanroom
- Removal of oil, chemicals, disinfectants, adhesives, residues, etc.
- Wiping notebooks, monitors, documentation, and other supplies
|BS-T70-99.40||9″ x 9″||40||12|