ISO 5-6 / Class 100-1000 Cleanroom Wipe | Polypropylene | 70% Isopropyl Alcohol / 30% DI Water
blu-SAT™ BS-TP-711 – Polypropylene wipes persaturated with 70% IPA / 30% DI Water, 7″ x 11″. These wipes are comprised of ultra low-linting, non-abrasive polypropylene. They are extremely clean with a very high level of absorbency. 70% IPA saturation level makes them suitable for a variety of cleanroom wiping applications.
- Packaged and pre-saturated in tough sealed nylon bags
- Convenient resealable containers prolong use
- Tough & abrasion resistant, ideal for wiping a variety of surfaces
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wipe requirements
- Packaging provides lot-to-lot traceability
- Lab / Research
- Medical Devices
- Aerospace / Automotive
- Electronics Assembly
- Wiping surfaces and equipment within a cleanroom or industrial setting
- Removal of oil, chemicals, disinfectants, adhesives, residues, etc.
- Prepping surfaces for paint
Breakdown: 12 Units/Case, 120 Wipes/Unit. 1440 Total Wipes/Case
*Contains 4 reusable tubs per case