FAB12RE/FR by Korver (Torque Range: 1.8 to 10.6 in/lbs). The FAB12RE/FR is an industry-leading electric screwdriver, offering ease of use with high accuracy and durability. They are lightweight (about 1 lb), compact, powerful and come standard with ESD-safe housing certified to SP method 2472 (Ericsson approved). The adjustable RPMs and slow-start options make it a versatile tool ideal for multiple applications.
The FAB Series is Kolver’s best-selling electric screwdrivers for the electronic assembly industry. The FAB Series, which have become an industry standard and favorite, offer a long list of features and benefits including:
- Lightweight, compact, powerful
- ESD-safe housing certified to SP method 2472 (Ericsson approved)
- Advanced ergonomic design
- Simple operation, Easy to use
- High accuracy and durability
|Torque Range:||1.8 to 10.6 in/lbs|
|Drive Size:||1/4″ hex|
|RPM Range:||650 – 1000|
|Voltage DC:||30 VDC|
|Torque Settings:||Clutch controlled|
A Controller is required for this tool to operate (sold separately)
- EDU1FR – most popular controller because of the RMP control it provides
- EDU1FR/SG – offers the same functionality as the EDU1FR with the addition of an input for remote start and outputs for lever start (motor on) and clutch fired (motor stop).
Items that ship with this unit:
- Screwdriver with ESD-safe body
- 8 ft controller connection cable
- Suspension bail
NOTES: Kolver does not recommend using this product beyond 80% of its max torque range. Failure to follow this advice can lead to premature motor and gear set failure.