FAB18RE/FR by Kolver features higher torque (2.6 to 16 in/lb) when compared to the FAB12 series (Torque Range: 1.8 to 10.6 in/lbs), with a larger motor and gear-set. The FAB18RE/FR is housed in an ergonomic ESD safe in-line body.
The FAB Series is Kolver’s best-selling electric screwdrivers for the electronic assembly industry. The FAB Series, which have become an industry standard and favorite, offer a long list of features and benefits including:
- Lightweight, compact, powerful
- ESD-safe housing certified to SP method 2472 (Ericsson approved)
- Advanced ergonomic design
- Simple operation, Easy to use
- High accuracy and durability
|Torque Range:||2.6 to 16 in/lbs|
|Drive Size:||1/4″ hex|
|RPM Range:||450 – 650|
|Voltage:||90 – 230|
|Voltage DC:||30 VDC|
|Torque Control:||Clutch controlled|
A Controller is required for this tool to operate (sold separately)
- EDU1FR – most popular controller because of the RMP control it provides
- EDU1FR/SG – offers the same functionality as the EDU1FR with the addition of an input for remote start and outputs for lever start (motor on) and clutch fired (motor stop).
Items that ship with this unit:
- Screwdriver with ESD-safe body
- 8 ft controller connection cable
- Suspension bail
NOTES: Kolver does not recommend using electric screwdriver beyond 80% of the products maximum torque range. Failure to follow these directions can lead to premature motor and gear set failure.