PharmaMOP™ is designed for all critical cleanroom surfaces allowing the operator to clean ceilings, walls and floors with ease. The system combines a patent-pending mop head optimized to meet label indicated disinfectant contact times and an ultra-lightweight, telescoping handle and frame affording unsurpassed cleaning efficiency. The system, with a saturated mop head, weighs 660 grams (1.45 pounds) enhancing SOP cleaning compliance through improved ergonomics. PharmaMOP™ utilizes a simple press fit connection that enables gloved operators to easily attach mop heads. PharmaMOP™ is compatible with steam sterilization processes. PharmaMOP™ with EzGLIDE™ mop heads enable the quick, efficient cleaning of surfaces stained with disinfectant residues.
- A two direction 360° swivel and mop head with a 1.5″ low profile design enables unsurpassed access to tight spaces reducing uncleanable dead spots.
- Abrasion resistant cleanroom fabric over foam construction and Class 100 processing ensure fiber-free mopping of rough, non-skid floors in aseptic ISO Class 5 environments.
- An all surface, large area design, compatible with pull and figure eight motions, simplify SOPs and reduce costs by eliminating the need for multiple mop types.
- Available sterile and manufactured in a ISO 9001:2000 & 13485:2003 certified facility to ease validation testing.
- An ultra lightweight telescoping handle and extensions reduce operator fatigue and cleaning time for high spaces.
- EzGLIDE™ microfiber mop heads aid in protocols that invlove cleaning sporicides, bleach, glass and high soil areas such as gowning rooms.