Standard Weight | Sealed-Edges | ISO Class 3 – 5 (1 – 100) Cleanroom Wipe
ULTIMATE 60™ cleanroom wipes are made from knit 100% polyester with laser cut edges. These are comprised of standard weight (115 gsm) polyester which is extremely durable, resistant to abrasions, and is ultra low in particle and fiber generation – making it the ultimate choice for high level cleanrooms. Manufactured in a cleanroom environment and cleanroom packaged.
Commonly used in ISO 3-5 Cleanrooms, compatible for use in all cleanroom levels.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured from 100% polyester providing a tough, absorbent and abrasion resistant product
- Production process and laser cut edges guarantee extremely low particle generation and chemical extractables
- Compatible with virtually any solvent or solution for cleaning and wiping
- Double bagged packaging
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wipe requirements
- Provide lot-to-lot traceability
- Cleanroom laundered, individually inspected and hermetically packaged in cleanroom bags
- Virgin polyester fibers are continuous with no loose ends
- Tough interlocking knitted construction
- Resistant against rough surfaces and burs
|ULT60-99||9″ x 9″||150||10|
|ULT60-1212||12 ” x 12″||150||10|