Sahara Corrosion Cleaning System and Prevention Products for critical surfaces.
In critical environments such Pharmaceutical and Biopharma facilities, stainless steel corrosion can increase the possibility of excursions in nonviable particles and microbial contamination.
Foamtec has developed a range of Sahara Corrosion Cleaning System™ Kits that enable technicians to quickly and thoroughly remediate Stainless Steel corrosion without the use of chemicals and techniques that are incompatible with cleanroom standards.
To prevent corrosion Foamtec offers MiraWIPE®; wipers and EzGLIDE™ mops. These products enable operators to easily and quickly remove corrosive disinfectant residues and soils that lead to rouging and rusting of Stainless Steel surfaces.
Additionally, kits include instructional videos and documentation that result in mirror smooth 304 and 316 Stainless Steel surfaces that resist subsequent corrosion.
- 304 and 316 Stainless Steel surfaces can be remediated to like-new condition.
- Corrosion remediation can be accomplished during monthly or weekly shutdowns allowing customers to get ahead of the problem.
- A clean surface allows the Stainless Steel to re-passivate limiting the chance for re-rusting.
- Multiple technicians can easily be trained on the corrosion remediation procedure.
- Hazardous and non clean room compatible materials are not required to remediate corrosion.
|HT4500-SSC2||Stainless Steel Corrosion Cleaning Starter Kit|
|HT4500-SSC3||Stainless Steel Corrosion Cleaning Starter Kit For Large Surfaces|