New Sphergo Swivel® — Innovative mop handle eases wrist strain. Ease of motion, better reach make life easier for cleaning professionals.
Repetitive stress injuries (RSIs) are a hazard of working as a professional cleaner, but it doesn’t have to be this way. The Sphergo® line of ergonomic surface cleaning tools continues to improve working conditions for these vital members of the workforce with the new Sphergo Swivel® mopping tool, specially designed to reduce RSIs.
- The Sphergo Swivel® unique curved pole positions the mopping tool and body in a less stressful posture to reduce repetitive strain injuries
- Rotating ball handle allows for improved grip and control
- The curved pole paired with rotating ball on the handle allows for effortless smooth mopping “S” motion
- Sphergo Swivel® curved pole allows for farther reach underneath low-clearance obstructions like beds, chairs, and desks relative to a tradition straight mop while eliminating awkward bending.
- Trapezoid frame design provides easier access into corners and along baseboards
- The base’s rounded edges help prevent any damage to sensitive areas such as wood trim or wooden furniture legs
- Replaceable hook and loop strips
- Light Aluminum frame.