WipeDown Sterile Polyester Dry Wipes are superior dry cleaning wipes used for aseptic wipe downs of filling and packing machinery, stainless steel surfaces, lexan, polycarbonate, glass, and any critical surfaces that require cleaning. The wipe is a continuous monofilament polyester dry wipe that incorporates cleanliness and sealed edges.
The polyester material used in the product is especially clean and absorbent. Particulate, residues and foreign matter are effectively entrapped in the webbing of the material and the knit construction has been developed to ensure the greatest product integrity and cleaning performance. Item: VEL8-12X12-S-3002
Features and Benefits
- Sterile version, gamma irradiated 10-6 SAL
- Sterility tested according to current USP compendium
- Delivered with the lot specific Certificate of Irradiation and Certificate of Sterility
- Cut using FocusEdge cutting technology.
- Extremely low in particulate shedding and soluble extractable
- Laundered in ultra-filtered water of 0.45µ
- Dried in a ULPA filtered Class 1 air stream.
- Packaged quadruple bagged in the ABCD Clean Room Introduction System™
- Packaged 20 wipes per pack that are folded for easy removal