ISO 3 Cleanroom Wipes
Wipes for ISO 3 cleanrooms are the absolute cleanest and lowest-linting wipes on the market. This level of cleanroom can have no more than 35 particles per cubic meter equal to and larger than 0.5 microns. Wipes manufactured for these cleanrooms undergo rigorous quality standards.
ISO 3 (Class 1) cleanroom wipes are made from non-shedding virgin polyester that is cleanroom laundered and free of any additives that can contaminate the environment. The wipes edges should be heat-sealed to ensure particles do not break away from the substrate.
ISO 3 Equivalents
- Federal Standard 209E Equivalent: Class 1
- EU Grade Equivalent: N/A
Common Attributes of ISO 3 (Class 1) Wipes:
- Edges are heat-sealed to eliminate loose fibers
- Cleanroom processed, packaged, and double-bagged
- Material is lowest in particle emission, ionic levels, and nonvolatile residue
- Cleanroom laundered, inspected, and hermetically packaged in cleanroom bags
- Virgin polyester fibers are continuous with no loose ends
- Tough interlocking knitted construction
- Resistant against rough surfaces and burs