The RAF38NS/FR by Kolver provides additional torque (7.95 – 33.6) when compared to the RAF32 (torque range 6.2 to 28.3), with same motor and different gear-set. The RAF38NS/FR is encased in an ergonomic ESD safe in-line body.
Kolver RAF38 Series screwdrivers are designed to meet higher torque applications than the RAF12 family of tools. They feature an innovative ergonomic body design which can reduce Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other effects that come from extended gripping.
RAF Series electric screwdrivers offer the following features and benefits:
- Lightweight, compact, powerful
- ESD-safe housing certified to SP method 2472 (Ericsson approved)
- Wide torque range and tight torque accuracy
- Adjustable RPMs and slow-start options
|Torque Range:||7.9 to 33.6 in/lbs.|
|Drive Size:||1/4″ hex|
|RPM Range:||450 – 650|
|Voltage:||90 – 230|
|Voltage DC:||30 VDC|
|Torque Control:||Clutch controlled|
A Controller is required for this tool to operate (purchased separately).
Compatible Controllers include:
- EDU1FR, Kolver’s most popular controller, thanks to it’s excellent RMP control.
- EDU1FR/SG offers the same functionality as the EDU1FR with the addition of an input for remote start and outputs for lever start (motor on) and clutch fired (motor stop).
Items that ship with this unit:
- Screwdriver with ESD-safe body
- 8 ft controller connection cable
- Suspension bail
NOTES: Kolver does not recommend using any driver beyond 80% of it’s maximum torque range. Failure to follow these directions can lead to preamture motor and gear set failure.