Static Solutions Metal Expansion Plastic Encapsulated Wrist Strap WS-1037
ESD S1.1 standard recommends the use of wrist straps to complete an effective ESD control system. Normal activity builds harmful static charges, if an ungrounded user makes contact with a static sensitive device the result can be costly and damaging. Ohm-Stat wrist straps safely dissipate harmful charges with guaranteed long lasting protection.
Arm yourself with the highest grade protection of Ohm-Stat Wrist Straps. Only the Ohm-Stat Series offers long lasting, high quality wrist straps with innovative design on a price conscience schedule. They are easily cleaned with a mild detergent.
- PREMIUM PROTECTION
- Non flaking molded dissipative plastic on all external surfaces
- Protects users and static-sensitive devices from electrical hazards
- Band, buckle and cord are antistatic-no problems will occur when it comes close to static sensitive devices
- Outperforms ESD S 1.1 Standards-1987
- Superior Contact with Skin
- Cleanroom Safe: No chipping paint or fraying of fabric
- Patent buckle and cord: Unique design for snug fit
- Patent #6,426,859 B1