Heavy Weight | Ultrasonic Sealed-Edges | ISO Class 3 – 5 (1 – 100) Cleanroom Wipe
ULTIMATE 65™ Wipes feature double-Knit (130 gsm) 100% polyester construction with ultrasonic sealed-borders. They are laundered in a class 10 cleanroom, individually inspected and hermetically sealed in clear cleanroom bags. ULTIMATE 65™ are packaged and double-bagged in a controlled environment. These wipes offer the highest level of cleanliness and are the perfect choice when non-linting material is required. They are absorbent, abrasion resistant and made from 100% no-run polyester. Classified for a Class 1-10 cleanroom (ISO 3 -4).
Commonly used in ISO 3-5 Cleanrooms, compatible for use in all cleanroom levels.
Features and Benefits
- Among the cleanest wipe on the market
- Made from 100% polyester providing a tough, absorbent and abrasion resistant surface
- Production, packaging and laser cut edges ensure low particle generation and chemical extractables
- Compatible with virtually any solvent for wiping a variety of surfaces
- Double-bagged in a controlled environment
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wipe requirements
- Provide lot-to-lot traceability
- Wiping and cleaning all surfaces of cleanroom
- Cleaning with a variety of solvents including isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
- Controlling spills
- Application and removal of solutions such as disinfectants, adhesives, residues, etc.
- Tray lining
- Cleaning notebooks, phones, and any other equipment/supplies within the cleanroom
- Medical Devices
|ULT65-99||9″ x 9″||50 Wipes/Inner Bag, 2 Inner Bags/Outer Bag||10 Outer Bags/Case (1000 Wipes Per Case)|