WipeDown HC Sterile Dry Wipes are superior dry cleaning wipes used for cleaning and decontaminating stainless steel surfaces, lexan, polycarbonate, glass, and any critical surfaces that require cleaning. The non-shedding wipe is a spunlaced blend of 55% polyester and 45% cellulose that is especially clean and absorbent. Polycellulose blend dry wipe incorporates cleanliness with low particulates and non-shedding features used for USP compliance. Item: VEL13-9X9-S-3013
Particulate, residues and foreign matter are effectively entrapped in the webbing of the material. The knit construction and pattern has been developed to ensure the greatest product integrity and cleaning performance. Each wipe is inspected and hermetically sealed in ultra clean packages within Class 10 conditions.
The non-shedding wipe is 55% polyester and 45% cellulose is a spunlaced blend that is especially clean and absorbent. This is a polycellulose blend dry wipe that incorporates cleanliness with low particulates and non-shedding features.
Features and Benefits
- Available in both sterile and non-sterile 9”x9” size.
- Cut using FocusEdge cutting technology.
- Extremely low in particulate shedding and soluble extractable
- Sterile version – 20 wipes/pack, 20 packs/case
- Packaged 20 wipes per pack that are folded for easy removal